This website uses cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to accept all cookies on the CLC website. You can change your settings at any time.

How to enrol with a training provider

A training provider may be a Further Education College, a University, a Private Independent Learning Provider, or an Employer.

The new training providers will offer increased choice around how, where and when you study and it is worth considering all the new options carefully before making a final decision.

We will continue to add new providers to our website as they complete the rigorous approvals process.

The CLC will NOT be involved in either your final choice of training provider or the enrolment process.

When choosing your training provider, you should:

Step 1: read the information about each training provider;

Step 2: contact training providers directly if you have questions;

Step 3: choose the training provider that offers the CLC qualifications in the study method that best meets your needs (think carefully about the type of provision, cost and any other factors that are important to you);

Step 4: enrol directly with your chosen training provider according to their enrolment process.

Important information for CLC students transferring from the old course

If you are an existing CLC student, you will only have completed your transfer on to the new qualifications framework once you have enrolled with a new approved training provider and have bought your next unit. If you have only part completed a previous CLC unit, this may mean you that you will need to buy the equivalent unit on the new qualifications framework again.

View the approved training providers here. This list will be updated as SQA approve new providers.