This website uses cookies

We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to accept all cookies on the CLC website. You can change your settings at any time.

What if I’m not satisfied with the service I receive?

20 December, 2017

You should raise your concern with your lawyer in the first instance. If this does not result in a satisfactory outcome you have the right to make a complaint to that firm. Should you be dissatisfied with how they deal with your complaint you can contact the  Legal Ombudsman. Neither the firm nor the ombudsman will charge you for making a complaint. If you atre nto sure if your matter is one for the Legal Ombudsman, this leaflet may help.