- What documentation should I send to CLC with my initial application for student registration?
For the CLC to be able to process your student application, you need to send us the following documentation:
(1) Two current character references, each signed by the referee (original only).
(2) Verification of your current employment on headed notepaper, signed by your employer (original only).
(3) Your birth certificate or passport or driving licence
(4) Your examination certificates - if under 25 years of age (certified copy).
(5) Your marriage certificate - if applicable (certified copy).
(6) Your certificate of membership of a professional body or bodies - if applicable (certified copy).
(7) Your college or degree certificate - if applicable (certified copy).
Without this documentation, your application cannot be processed, so send it in as soon as possible.